Canoë Kayak Dragon-Boat club in TOUL (Lorraine)
Pleasure of paddling !
Elixir of health !
Desire to exist !
In its slippery dormancy water arouses itself a dream
a murmur od rush of reed of slow weed
and never knows well in its sleeping blend
where the water’ swell yields to plants stillness
Claude ROY, Poésies, Gallimard
- Fairness between members. Possibility to have an informed choice of the activity.
- Highlight of differences, favouring social diversity, generations merging, secularity, political neutrality.
- Friendliness, by organizing times of sharing others than sports which strengthen group’s links
- Opening to surrounding area : vitis of others places
- Cooperation and solidarity : by encouragong families to share others activities that canoe-kayak.
- Family, respect of others, of the group and of the rules.
- Practice of subjects individually or within a team, in the form of leisure or competition, for young or adult members.
- Practice in contracted form for organization (schools, public institution…)
- Sport section with secondary school.
Territory life through actions of sport promotion or events ( Vogu’à Toul, Dragon Boat festival, competitions…)
- Individual rental of Canoe, Kayak and Stand Up Paddle
- Reception of groups, supervised trips.
- Partnership development with local authorithies and the entire associative sector.
- Eco-responsible ramble “La Vogu’à Toul” every may first.
- Dragon Boat festival in september each year.